What STA Provides
STA services to our members – the Creative Sector; Artists, community & cultural organisations
• Creative Directory
• Advice and assistance
• Industry connections
• Project development and support
• Funding advice
• Grant writing support
• Promotion for events, exhibitions and workshops
• Access to funding opportunities such as the Country Arts support scheme
• Access to professional opportunities
• Access to STA auspicing services
• Access to the STA Zoom account for events and meetings
• Access to book the STA badge machine for workshops
• Skills development through workshop and formal learning opportunities
• Professional development opportunities
STA services to our Contributing Councils
• Participation on council committees for the delivery of innovative projects that support community-wide participation in Arts and Cultural Activity
• Advice and assistance to council
• Ability to list council cultural services in the STA Creative Directory
• Ability to list council events through STA systems such as the What’s On events calendar and via the extensive STA social networks and mailing lists.
• Advice and assistance available to all artists and cultural organisations in your LGA
• Expertise in cultural mapping and planning, policy development, project development and community consultation
• Support for delivery of events and projects
• Access to book the STA Screen cinema equipment
• Access to book the STA tech hub, consisting of a travelling set of laptops and wi-fi
• Eligibility for a regular STA Mobile Office presence
• Monthly STA Mobile Office sessions in each LGA (Feb-Nov)
Amplify arts funding for all contributing councils.
• Benefit of researched funding opportunities for all contributing councils.
• Assist with funding submissions
• Promote cultural activities through extensive regional and state-wide networks.
• Support of development and growth of creative industries for contributing councils.
• Connecting contributing councils to state and nationally funded cultural programs
• Advocates for sound public art, cultural and economic development policy. • Access to region wide projects
• Connection to creative industries across the entire Southern Tablelands region.
• All contributing councils feature at the STA website.
• Our contributing councils are part of a network with over $2million dollars investment from the NSW State Government
We acknowledge Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the lands where we create, live & work.
© Southern Tablelands Arts. All Rights Reserved