COUNTRY ARTS SUPPORT PROGRAM (CASP) Grant round NOW OPEN
Applications for the Country Arts Support Program are open and will close Tuesday 29 September 2020 at 5pm AEST.
Remember to be eligible you must discuss your application with your local Regional Arts Development Organisation. That’s Southern Tablelands Arts if you live one of our partner councils; Goulburn Mulwaree Council, Hilltops Council, Upper Lachlan Shire, Wingecarribee Shire, Wollondilly Shire and Yass Valley Council
This round is for not for profit incorporated bodies, local government authorities and collectives who meet specific criteria.
The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.
Image: Haunting (Vic McEwan + George Main) and Vanishing Point: Swan Hoppers Legacy (Julie Montgarrett + Vic McEwan + Clytie Smith) for On Common Ground. Photo: James T Farley