Country Arts Support Program (CASP) grants are open for projects running from 1 Jan – 31 Dec 2019. This year you can apply for $3,000 for a local arts based project, or up to $5,000 for a partnership project. You must talk to us about you project to be eligible to apply. Please contact Caitlan @ 4823 4407 or [email protected] to arrange a time to talk to the Executive Director Susan Conroy.
Country Arts Support Program (CASP)
Applications open: Tuesday 12 June
Applications close: Friday 3 August, 17:00 AEST (5pm)
No extension to the closing date is possible.
ABOUT THE COUNTRY ARTS SUPPORT PROGRAM
CASP is an annual small grants program administered by Regional Arts NSW (RANSW) on behalf of Create NSW and is guided by the ACDP’s three major objectives:
- A creative and vibrant NSW arts and cultural sector renowned for excellence and innovation (Quality).
- State-wide engagement with diverse audiences and communities (Reach).
- A resilient NSW arts and cultural sector (Health) and cultural activities.
The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.