- This event has passed.
Performers Trust Foundation Grants
November 18, 2019
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, repeating until December 31, 2019
Provides grants to promote and encourage music and the performing arts.
All applications for grants are reviewed by the trustees and must be for one or more of the following purposes:
– Performances at concerts at or for charitable institutions such as hospitals or homes for the aged
– Scholarships for the promotion and encouragement of musical and theatrical education
– The promotion and encouragement of the performing arts to the general public
– The aid or assistance of any beneficiary who is unable to adequately maintain herself/himself by her/his own exertions and other income.
A grant under the PPCA Performers’ Trust Foundation can be used for costs associated with the above, including:
– Tuition fees
– Travel costs (hire, airfares, petrol)
– Venue hire/ PA hire.
It is unusual for grants to be approved in excess of:
– $3,000 for an individual
– $5,000 for a group or organisation.
Applications can be submitted anytime. The trustees of the trust typically meet four times a year (approximately once every three months) to consider applications.
Click here to view full funding guidelines on the provider’s website.