Entries Open. The Basil Sellers Art Prize 2020
April 6 @ 8:00 am - June 5 @ 4:00 pm UTC+10$45
The Bas proudly presents the Basil Sellers Art Prize 2020.
Eurobodalla’s beloved biennial art prize returns in 2020. The Basil Sellers Art prize provides a platform for visual artists living in NSW and the ACT. This prestigious prize has supported artistic excellence and creative practice for almost 20 years.
Major Prize – open to artists living in NSW and the ACT major prize: $20,000
Eurobodalla prize – open to Eurobodalla residents: $5,000
People’s choice: $500
Key Entry Details
- The major prize is open to all Australian permanent residents living in NSW or the ACT.
- The Eurobodalla prize is open to all residents living in Eurobodalla.
- A non-refundable entry fee of $45 per entry (incl. GST) is required to enter.
- 2D mediums only, including painting, drawing, print-making and mixed media. Excluding photography and digital media.
- There is no theme.
- Artworks must have been created from 1 January 2019.
- All works must be for sale.
For more information and to enter please visit: www.thebas.com.au/basil-sellers-art-prize