- This event has passed.
Southern Highlands Arts Festival
November 1, 2017 - November 30, 2017
Try something different at a Southern Highlands Arts Festival Events in November. The Festival runs through the whole month 1-30 November at venues across the Highlands. The feature event is the Art Studio Trail on the first two weekends when 44 local artists open their studios for visitors. There are also 20 other special Festival events to choose from.
* See how textile artists are pushing the boundaries of what can be done with thread
* Try out a different type of music – chamber music, early music or a concert band
* Experience the fine work of a master of ceramics or wood graduating students
* Have some art with your coffee at a café based exhibition
* Buy yourself, or a loved one, a memorable gift of art
* Spend some time to yourself browsing through a vintage market or fair
* Explore the art collection of a national trust property
* Beat the blues by kicking up your heels at a blues concert
* Find out what happens at a collaborative art event
Surround yourself with beauty and inspiration…
Further details of all the studios and events can be found at www.shaf.com.au