- This event has passed.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Canberra Symphony Orchestra
An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until December 8, 2017
CSO Logistics & Events
The Canberra Symphony Orchestra (CSO) is looking for an enthusiastic, music-loving events person to join the CSO admin team and create memorable experiences for our guest artists, conductors, partners, donors and musicians.
This is a rare opportunity for an events/backstage person to expand their experience by devising and managing exceptional opportunities for engagement with the professional orchestra of the nation’s capital.
If you are seeking a varied, fast-pasted job which has a direct impact on music and patron experiences with the CSO, we would love to hear from you. The position is currently 4 days per week, with flexible working hours and a great team of colleagues in a supportive environment.
- Currently 4 days per week (30 Hours)
- Office hours flexible and reflective of work required during evenings and weekends
- Salary $50,076 Total package: $54,833
- Commencement: Monday 15 January 2018
- Check out the PD to learn more
- Contact us if you have any questions (Email to Sarah Kimball, CEO [email protected])
- Applications require a cover letter explaining why you’re interested, how your experience serves the position and what you would bring to the role and to the CSO.
- Please also include your current CV and 2 referees by 8 December 2017