- This event has passed.
Cultural Sector Infrastructure Workshop – Goulburn
February 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm UTC+0
The NSW Government’s Cultural Infrastructure Program Management Office (CIPMO) invites you to participate in a workshop to inform the development of a Cultural Infrastructure Plan for New South Wales. This three hour workshop will be a valuable opportunity to contribute to the development of an overarching and holistic Cultural Infrastructure Plan for New South Wales.
Once developed, the plan will provide a framework to inform detailed future state project development, local cultural infrastructure strategy, land use planning, development proposals and infrastructure funding decisions. In particular, the workshop will discuss how the five priorities that we are proposing for the plan relate to your local area:
– World class, contemporary facilities
– Access to space for community participation in culture
– Cultural infrastructure for a competitive and thriving cultural sector
– Cultural infrastructure improves the standard of living and quality of life in a community
– Partnering to increase impact, opportunities and innovation